Current or potential shotgun owners interested in learning how to participate in trap or skeet shooting.
FASS502 is a 2 hour beginner level course which will allow students to participate in and learn how to Trap & Skeet shoot.
- Safe handling of firearms
- Fundamentals of Sport Shotgun Shooting
- Proper loading and unloading of Shotguns
- Range Safety & instruction
- Live Fire Range time
- Proper state issued identification
- Eye and Ear Protection
- Casual civilian clothing consistent to your everyday attire
- Water or other hydrating fluids
- Estimated rounds needed: 50 – 12 gauge #7.5
**Ammunition available for purchase on site**
**Tuition includes free loan of firearm, ammunition and safety gear.**
- April 3, 2017
4:00 am - 1:00 pm